Saturday 11 January 2014

Welcome to Small Talk!

Welcome to Small Talk, a blog where I'll be interviewing smaller-name, relatively underground artists and general content creators of every kind! Whether a musician, photographer, game designer, filmmaker, painter, ARG-creator, animator, or anything else that deserves a little more attention in the world at large, this is where you can find out more about them and how they create! There's a lot of really great things being made today, and because of how many things are being made it can be kind of hard to find out about some of them.  By interviewing the people that make all of the aforementioned cool things, i'll let them show what they do and explain why they do it to fans new and old alike. Keep in mind that when I say "relatively underground" I place a lot of emphasis on the "relatively"; underground doesn't mean unknown and covers a wide range of social prominence, and I'll try and interview as many people as I can. New interviews will be updated on a weekly basis, bar any unforeseen mishaps and circumstances, but I'll do everything I can to stay on schedule.

So, if you enjoy any of the things I mentioned, stick around. You'll see some pretty cool things and meet some pretty cool people, and you might even find something that interests you you wouldn't have found otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment