Sunday 23 February 2014

Schedule Change

When I started this project, I told myself I would separate my personal life from this as much as I could, so the focus could be on those I interviewed and not on me. With this in mind, I apologize profusely to all readers-the initial schedule of one interview a week has proven incredibly difficult to maintain as a student with a fairly large workload, and so I'll be scaling back the rate of interviews released to every other week. While this project is really important to me, I also can't afford to prioritize it over my education, and don't want to make a promise I can't keep by trying to stay with the once-a-week posting schedule. If things clear up for a long period of time I might be able to go back to every Saturday but this is more than likely a permanent change to the site.

Thank you for reading, and I'm really sorry for the slowdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment